25/10/2008

I just don't know

It's been 2 years since i met most of my Aussie friends. I don't really miss it since i love "charcuterie, pain, fromage" and many french stuff. I love my take it easy ozi friends, the chiens ecrasé news and the everything is possible country. I dont feel like leaving France but i don't real feel like stayin here. Gettin a job in France/Bordeaux, would help me taking a decision but it's not what im deeply lookin. "We will maore than happily have you inoz bur i will keep my fingers crossed 4 a job in france then you can visit and have the best of both world" Said a really good friend of mine. She is awfully right. Here is my life since I don't have any other plan.
But now I have plans. Novembre: I'll receive answer for the job letter i sent and i'll be lookin on web sites (4 french jobs). Decembers: i'll be looking for jobs anywhere. By the end of Jan, I'll be lookin for a job anywhere around the world. Especially Australia and New Zealand. I don't feellike it's the ultimate perfect place on earth but just the place that i-islookin for me.
See lads, take care

Aucun commentaire: